Tuesday, May 11, 2010

examples of love and passion

Love poem
By: Laura Veronica Merodio
“A stranger you were once. Then, with a gentle look you took my hand. As our lives engaged, you lit my life and I held you with both hands. Now that decades have passed, our souls have indeed become one. How fortunate we are that we have found the love so true that everyone dreams about”.
-This poem fits very well for my concept because it portrays both love and passion these people feel and share for each other. They have the love that people long and dream for.


Everybody in love
By: JLS
“Cause, every minutes like an hour, every hours like a day , everyday lasts forever, but what else am I gunna do? I’d wait forever and a day for you”.
-The lyrics to this song relate to my concept because this person would wait forever to be with the one he loves. And he wants the world to know that.

L-O-V-E
By: Nat King
“Love is all that I can give to you. Love is more than just a game for two. Two in love can make it, take my heart and please don’t break it, love was made for me and you”.
-Nat King did a very nice job with this song because it gives you a message that he loves someone but he is also afraid that he might get his heart broken. I think that is how a lot of people feel when there in love because their feelings are so true they don’t want to get heart broken in the end.


A Walk to Remember
By: Nicholas Sparks
“A sweet tale of young but everlasting love”
-Chicago sun-times
- This book portrays the best example for my concept because it is about young people falling deeply in love and it actually lasting. Whether we want to believe it or not people at any age can fall in love. Nicholas does a really good job on making sure that you understand the love and passion between these two people.


The Wedding
By: Nicholas Sparks
“His wife, has fallen out of love with him, But if Wilson is sure of anything, it’s that his love for Jane has grown over the years, and he will do anything he can to save their marriage”.
-This book explains that you can be in love with someone and they may not love you back. I feel like many people can relate to this and almost everybody will go through this as well. It fits my concept good because you can love someone even if they don’t love you back.

Nights in Rodanthe
By: Nicholas Sparks
“Story of hope and joy, sacrifice and forgiveness. A moving reminder that love is possible at any age, at any time, and often comes when you least expect it”.
-This is another story by Nicholas that has to do with passion and love. Love is defiantly possible at any point in someone’s life. And I agree that most of the time it comes when you don’t expect it to.

Smile
By: Barbra Hauck
“She smiled at a sorrowful stranger. The smile seemed to make him feel better. He remembered past kindnesses of a friend, and wrote him a thank you letter”.
-This poem is by a young girl. I think it relates to my concept because love isn’t just between two people that have passion and are together it’s about the love for people in general. The love to be nice to someone when they’re feeling down. The love to brighten someone’s mood.

Love Poem
By: Courtney Kuchta
“If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up every day to the sound of your breathe on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, and the feel of your heart beating with mine. Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you”.
-This is a very interesting poem because this person loves someone greatly but I don’t know if that other person loves him or her back. This is still love and passion because she longs for it.

Love Poem
By: Chris Farmer
“I thought love was just a mirage of the mind, it’s an illusion, it’s fake, impossible to find. But the day I met you, I began to see, that love was real, and exists in me”.
-This short poem is an amazing example of love at first site. And changing someone’s opinion about the real meaning of love.

Love gets me every time
By: Shania Twain
“That love gets me every time, my heart changes my mind, And I gol’ darn gone and done it”.
-This song talks about how she can’t help it if she falls in love with someone and as you know my concept is love so it fits very well.


Passion
By: Rod Stewart
“Even the President needs passion, everybody I know needs some passion, some people kill and die from passion, nobody admits they need passion, some people are scared of passion,yeah passion”.
-This song talks about how everyone wants and needs a passion of some sort.






Do it for love
By: 2pac
“Now he left you with scars, tears on your pillow and you still stay
As you sit and pray, hoping the beatings’ go away
It wasn't always a hit and run relationship
It use to be love, happiness and companionship
Remember when I treated you good
I moved you up to hills, out the ills of the ghetto hood
Me and you a happy home, when it was on
I had a love to call my own
I shoulda seen you was trouble but I was lost, trapped in your eyes
Preoccupied with gettin tossed, no need to lie
You had a man and I knew it, you told me
Don't worry bout it we can do it now I'm under pressure
Make a decision cause I'm waitin, when I'm alone
I'm on the phone havin secret conversations, huh
I wanna take your misery, replace it with happiness
but I need your faith in me, I'm a sucka for love
sucka for love, know you ain't right G but yet I'ma sucka for love”
-This song demonstates the difficult times of being in love with someone and how sometimes it can be hard. Love isnt just good times it comes with bad as well.

Unconditional love
By: 2pac
What y'all want?)
Unconditional Love (no doubt)
Talking bout the stuff that don't wear off
It don't fade
It'll last for all these crazy days
These crazy nights
Whether you wrong or you right
I'm a still love you
Still feel you
Still there for you
No matter what (he he)
You will always be in my heart
With unconditional love
-These lyrics talk about how he would never leave the person he loves. And how he has unconditional or never ending love for her.

Suffocate
By: J. Holiday
“Can’t breathe when you talk to me, can’t breathe when your touching me, I suffocate when you’re away from me, so much love you take from me I’m going outa my mind”.
-These lyrics tell how he loves this girl so much he can’t stand to be away from her. And he loves her so much it makes him speechless in a way.


You got it bad
By: Usher
“when you say that you love 'em
and you really know
everything that used to matter don’t matter no more
like my money, all my cars
(you can have it all back)
Flowers, cards and candy
( I do it just cause I'm...)
said I’m fortunate to have you gurl
I want you to know
I really adore you
all my people who know what's going on
look at your mate, help me sing my song
tell her I’m your man, your my gurl
I’m gonna tell it to the whole wide world
ladies say I’m you gurl, your my man
promise to love you the best i can”
-This song is about loving someone but you’re too scared to admit it but you would give anything to be with that person.

Notebook
By: Nicholas Sparks
"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds."
-I think this movie is the best example of my concept of love and passion. And if you watch the movie you will see that.

Dirty Dancing
By: Eleanor Bergstein
“I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you”
-This movie is about the passion and love the couple has for each other and that shows in the way they dance together. Also these lines of the movie prove that.


The princess bride
By: Diana Palmer
“Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.”
-This movie is a perfect example on that even death cannot make someone stop loving another person it will just delay it, like sad in these lines from the movie.





West side story
By: Jerome Robbins; Arthur Laurents; Ernest Lehman
“Make of our hands one hand. Make of our hearts one heart. Make of our vows one last vow. Only death will part us now.
-These lines from the movie west side story tell us that they love each other so much that death is the only thing that can get in the way of their love.





City of angels
By: Wim Wenders; Peter Handke; Richard Reitinger
“I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.”
-In this movie the lines shown above are talking about how he missed his chance with this girl and he really regrets it and he is missing her. The movie has a message that if you don’t take the opportunity while it’s there any second it could be gone, you never know what you have till it’s gone.

Don Juan Demarco
By: Jeremy Leven
“Have you never met a woman who inspires you to love? Until you’re every sense is filled with her? You inhale her. You taste her. You see your unborn children in her eyes and know that your heart has at last found a home. Your life begins with her, and without her it must surely end
-This part from the movie talks about how when you fall in love with someone they are your world and you would do anything for them. These lines fit really well for my concept because its not just about love it’s about the passion he has for the girl as well.

Ill be missing you
By: P Diddy
Verse One: Puff Daddy
(Yeah... this right hear... goes out to everyone who has lost someone they
truly love)
-In this song P Diddy talks about how if you loved someone and you lost them. This is true love because even though that persons gone there still loved and missed.

No body wants to be lonely
By: Ricky Martin
“No body wants to be lonely so why, why won’t you let me love you”.
-These lyrics do a great job about saying that no one wants to be lonely so let someone in and they will love you the best they can. So take that chance and let someone love you.






Let me love you
By: Mario
“You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you”
- This is one of my favorite because this girl is being treated so badly by her boyfriend and there is a guy that would love her and treat her the right way. Nobody deserves to be treated wrong when there is a good guy waiting out there to love and be there for you. This is what real love should be.

It’s your love
By: Tim McGraw
“Oh it’s a beautiful thing, don't think I can keep it all in
I just gotta let you know what it is that won't let me go
It's your love it just does something to me it sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough and if you wonder about the spell I'm under
Oh it’s your love
It's your love
It's your love
It's your love”
-This song is about how he is very crazy for this girl. And he doesn’t know what it is but something about her love makes him want more. I’ve learned that love can make you do crazy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment