Friday, May 21, 2010





Narative 3

I remember this day perfectly I was about 5 years old. It was a warm august day the sun was shining from every direction. The birds were chirping in the trees. The kids laughing and running around. The smell of fresh baked warm cookies filled the air. The fresh air filled our lungs. In the distance you could hear dogs barking at people walking by. All the cats lying in the windows absorbing the heat from the sun.
I was with my best friend on this wonderful day. Her name was Madison. We were both the same age and looked pretty much like twins. Our hair was blonde, short, and curly. We wore dresses pretty much every day. We did everything together. Our parents couldn’t keep us apart even if they wanted to. She was the sister I never had. The one I went to for everything, we were neighbors so we got to see each other a lot anyways. We both had to older brothers who didn’t really want anything to do with us because we were so young and un-cool compared to them. But we had each other so it didn’t matter one bit.
The house across the street was for sale so we used to sit on my steps and wait to see if anyone would move in. When the day came we saw a little boy get out of the moving truck. Both I and Madison looked at each other with amazement. We had never seen anyone like that before. He had on tan shorts and a tan shirt, sneakers and he too had blonde hair. We sat there for hours trying to make him want to come talk to us but he was very busy. On day Madison had to go on a family trip for a few days, we were both heart broken because we have never been apart for more then a day. After she left I was so bored, there was absoutly nothing to do. I tried to hang out with my brother but as usual he wanted nothing to do with me. So there I sat laying on the front lawn looking at the ants crawling around. I heard someone walking closer but I thought It was just my brother coming home for lunch or something. Then someone say hello to me and I jumped to my feet because I was so scared.
It was the boy that same boy who moved into the house across from me. He was even cuter upclose. I didn’t really know what to say so I just stared into his eyes. He was two years older than me, that would make him seven. We hung out the rest of the week . He was so amazing. He became my boyfriend in a second.
I couldn’t wait for madison to come home so I could show her. When she came home she ran over and hugged me so hard we almost fell over, I was so happy to see her. Zach, was his name and he went home for lunch. When he came back we all sat on my porch and talked for a few. I told maddy that I had a new boyfriend and when I told her it was him she seemed a little jealous and just sat there by herself. While we were sitting there zach kissed me! I didn’t know what to do or what to say I was so happy. Madison on the other hand had the dirtest look on her face. My mom took a picture of the moment because she thought It was so cute that he kissed me. After that day me and madison never hung out or talked. I guess she really was jealous. I fell in love with zach and we have been together ever since that day. But sometimes I wonder if madison ever misses me or thinks about how stupid it was to lose a friendship over a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment